For example, weekly staff meetings and quarterly trainings keeps our team up-to-date on the latest industry requirement and company policies.Here are a few of the ways we have gone above and beyond industry requirements to protect you and your information:
- Secure website – We want to protect your information from the moment you first contact us.
- Secure email – Much of today’s wire fraud starts in email. This is why any emails we send that contain private information are sent encrypted.
- Vulnerability scan – We hired a third-party compliance firm to conduct an assessment. They tested our systems to make sure hackers don’t have easy access.
- Firewall – Call us overprotective, but our offices have a firewall as added security for all Internet traffic going in and coming out.
- Frequent backups – We frequently back up your data to prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Cybersecurity insurance – We also carry cyber insurance to protect any affected parties if there ever was a data breach.
- Clean-desk policy – It is company policy to lock up all files and paperwork each night.